Saturday, November 12, 2011

To Helen

I was recently approached by few Chinese investors expressing the same feeling of great pain in selecting EB5 projects. I couldn't help but wonder "why should the pressure/punishment are rested on our innocent investors when they whole-heartedly invest half million US dollar to a US government designated regional center hoping to change the lives/dreams for themselves and the next generation. And never felt a sense of relief that they are in good hands after investing..." how much trust they had put in with the particular project to entrust their substantial investment, energy, fear, unsettled confidence, family/business future to the point to engage....

It is so not fair...


Helen,
I feel sorry to hear that you have been suffering from EB5 decisions. It must involves a lot of confusion over many disarrayed information that I can relate to myself. Many times my Chinese clients come to me with the exact complicated feeling towards EB5 and its almost a love/hate feeling at the same time. I have to say that a lot of factors contribute to this feeling with majority involves investor’s sense of uncertainty and fear of being lied to for 1. Job creation and business reliability and 2. Investment repay . Also because of the un-regulated marketing practice of certain Eb5 projects, there are A LOT of bad projects out there in China market (that sells quite well I have to say). .......
......................
I want YOU to feel a sense of relief and comfort regardless which project you choose. I sincerely wish all the best with you and your family.
Best,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment